Friday, April 18, 2008

Hic.....hic....

Hic! Hic!...

Ohh whats happening…just a reminder life isn’t straight and smooth…just a few hiccups…and u are banged back to reality.

I was faced with a hiccup in my professional life for the first time…my personal life had been screwed for a while…but no issues ever about professional life and the next day I stand on the verge of loosing my license to practice…Devastated, depressed, lost…there are no words to describe the worthlessness I felt. The fact of being an “alien non resident” dawned upon me. With parents and good friends back in India….I was left in despair…. “A friend in need is a friend indeed” sounds like a 2nd standard essay…but that is what happened….my amazing roommate and friends at UIC, school ka public supported me or I must say lived with me thru the tough time…Today April 17th 2008 is the D day …lets hope everybody’s prayers are answered.

No comments: